2 Stroke 1989 CR250R Cosmetics

Sad moment today Red. I finished installing the new water pump propeller and topped off the coolant, I went to kick it over, heard a pop along with feeling some resistance and coolant started running out through the weep hole and around the head. I'm not sure how but it would seem I blew the head gasket...how difficult of a repair is that typically? I was just looking at gaskets and they don't seem too bad, but I am newer to dirt bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad moment today Red. I finished installing the new water pump propeller and topped off the coolant, I went to kick it over, heard a pop along with feeling some resistance and coolant started running out through the weep hole and around the head. I'm not sure how but it would seem I blew the head gasket...how difficult of a repair is that typically? I was just looking at gaskets and they don't seem too bad, but I am newer to dirt bikes.

1hr job with a a 40 minute beer break.

no swea! As mike said you'll be done in an hour, grab manual and tools, go it
My phones being a fanny!

Yeah, I had a issue with my water pump, its an old bike, so it got crusty, I cleaned it up, sealed it, and flush the radiators, not bad....