125 vs. 250

Yah, the 300 has a harder hit and is more viby. 250 2-T is just such a soilid machine.

One day I think move to a 300 and was close a week or so ago. Then I think of the vibration and realize I really like my 250. Wouldn't mind having a 500 though.

Then I would be like you and have a powerful bike sitting on the stand afraid to ride it.

:smirk:
You got that right. I twisted a few 500 2ts in my day but that was when I was young and had no sense of awareness.

Now I'm just plain scared.

A 125 will make you a faster, more confident rider at speed... With a 125 you'll have to learn to keep your momentum going constantly to keep the RPMs up and power moving forward in order to make the bigger jumps and power out of turns.... You can always buy more power later but you could never replace the experience of learning to go fast on a 125.

Yes and no. There are plenty reasons to go with either bike. One will excel at other things while the other will be lacking. And vice versa. It really boils down to personal preference and what you want.