12 digit payment receipt

James

Staff member
Yeah, before you start this venture, its always smart to have a little extra squish built up for overages. Once you figure out where you need to be after a few months you just train yourself on self control and know where you can and can't spend extra.

Another tip: If you have a fairly large balance on any one credit card, find one that has 0% for 6 months or whatever and transfer the balance to that card. Keep doing this everytime you get to that time limit and you can pay them off quicker.
That'll F up your credit score though, to many new accounts/credit checks. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :thumb:

That'll F up your credit score though, to many new accounts/credit checks. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :thumb:

yeah, its not ideal situation you want to be in, but when you find yourself in a sticky situation and can get those high interest CC's payed off. This will help in a pinch.

James

Staff member
yeah, its not ideal situation you want to be in, but when you find yourself in a sticky situation and can get those high interest CC's payed off. This will help in a pinch.
Yeah it can make a huge difference, especially if it's like the first card I ever got (when I was 18) which has a interest rate of 29.97%. :lol::facepalm: Don't worry I don't use it. :bonk:

This is the way I do it as well. I pay for eveything I can on my card, pay it off every month and never carry a balance. I pay my bills with it as well. No since in paying for stamps and checks. I also get points on my card for air miles and such. My last card I use for disney points and it payed for all of our food for the whole week we were at Disney.

I've only met this guy once, but I like him! He's sensible, a good guy, and rides well! Afterward, he seems as good as my first impression! :thumb:

I never charge more than I can pay in a month. For me, my Visa is cash. I never carry more than $100 cash in my wallet. I don't need too! It's crazy if you keep a balance on a card!
I don't carry more than 50$ with me, just because I don't want beat up and robbed! :prof: