250F 08 KX250F "Make Ready"

James

Staff member
Had a buddy help me set the sag and then I fired her up. :rocker: She was a finicky little :bleep: at first but after a couple adjustments to the air and idle screws, she purred like a lion. :D

I was VERY impressed at how easy she started back up, one little jab on the kick starter and she was running. :ride:

1/10th of a hour on the clock. :lol:

hour_meter.jpg

Had a buddy help me set the sag and then I fired her up. :rocker: She was a finicky little :bleep: at first but after a couple adjustments to the air and idle screws, she purred like a lion. :D

I was VERY impressed at how easy she started back up, one little jab on the kick starter and she was running. :ride:

1/10th of a hour on the clock. :lol:

View attachment 7224
Is she badderasser than the 05 :shocked:

Extremely jealous! Haha
I haven't been able to accept the 4 stroke takeover (my brother has a cr 450.. I've ridden it alot, and just don't feel right on it lol) but I just rode a friends 09 kx250f, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since hahaha very, very, very nice bike..

And great job on yours! That thing looks like its straight off the showroom!

James

Staff member
Extremely jealous! Haha
I haven't been able to accept the 4 stroke takeover (my brother has a cr 450.. I've ridden it alot, and just don't feel right on it lol) but I just rode a friends 09 kx250f, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since hahaha very, very, very nice bike..

And great job on yours! That thing looks like its straight off the showroom!
Thanks, she rode pretty nice yesterday. :thumb:

Biggest difference I've noticed is that the suspension is less "springy" (I do have a stiffer spring in it though) and she holds the ruts better. Doesn't "pop out" like the 05 always did. :ride: Oh and the power is much better.

I think I might've screwed up by going a size bigger on the rear sprocket though. :noidea:

Thanks, she rode pretty nice yesterday. :thumb:

Biggest difference I've noticed is that the suspension is less "springy" (I do have a stiffer spring in it though) and she holds the ruts better. Doesn't "pop out" like the 05 always did. :ride: Oh and the power is much better.

I think I might've screwed up by going a size bigger on the rear sprocket though. :noidea:

Did you go to a 49 tooth? Why do you think you screwed up?