250F 08 KX250F "Make Ready"

James

Staff member
I see the shoulder must be feeling better...:thumb:
A few weeks ago (~7 weeks post op) the doc said it was healed and to take strength training to the next level, figured that this would count as "the next level". :smirk:

But yes the shoulder is feeling fantastic, makes the ride itch even worse. :ride:

A few weeks ago (~7 weeks post op) the doc said it was healed and to take strength training to the next level, figured that this would count as "the next level". :smirk:

But yes the shoulder is feeling fantastic, makes the ride itch even worse. :ride:
:thumb: Sound good. Need to move out of that snow so you can ride more...

James

Staff member
:thumb: Sound good. Need to move out of that snow so you can ride more...
True, but the thing is come Fall the body is beat up and worn down, the winter is nice to refresh/re-energize. :lol: Doesn't mean I like it though.

True, but the thing is come Fall the body is beat up and worn down, the winter is nice to refresh/re-energize. :lol: Doesn't mean I like it though.
What!? You have to take time off from riding to rest? Wow and you guys call me old...:smirk:

James

Staff member
What!? You have to take time off from riding to rest? Wow and you guys call me old...:smirk:
Do you still ride 3-4 times a week? :P

I'm sure that back in your racing days you started to get worn down at the end of a long season. :noidea:

Do you still ride 3-4 times a week? :P

I'm sure that back in your racing days you started to get worn down at the end of a long season. :noidea:
Do you?
There was no end of a long season. Seasoned ended 2nd week of Dec and started the first week of January. 80 - 150+ mile races almost every weekend.

James

Staff member
:lol: Thought about running a video camera of me tearing the bike down but that would've taken to long, so......

http://dbastatic.com/2012/images/dirt-bike-tear-down.gif
dirt-bike-tear-down.gif

James

Staff member
a time lapse would have been sweet james... you could have made it into 30 seconds :P
I might have to setup the GoPro for when I put it together. :lol:

The thing that cracks me up over that gif is how the deeper I get into the bike, the more tools appear on the ground. :lol: