2 Stroke 03 cr 250 'make look good again' :p

I don't know how I ended up out of the loop for so long. Guess I burned myself out, started working like a maniac, had 2 kids, and didn't realize how fast time flies :eek:
I got my 4 year old a jr 50 for Xmas and the flame got reignited haha

I plan on getting my bike and myself back up to where both need to be and start hitting as many races as possible this year.

tore it down
View attachment 7380View attachment 7381View attachment 7382
Started scrubbing
View attachment 7383

(more pics soon)

IF ANYONE HAS ANY USED PARTS I HAVE LISTED LEMME KNOW PLEASE, :P

Things to do/ buy-
1. Finish straightening subframe (ill buy a new one at some point)
2. New powervalve cable. (and clutch cable)
3. New jets (pilots clogged from something that wont come out)
4. New pipe and silencer (I have an fmf gnarly for sale in the classifieds 75 bucks for the set)
5. Replace everything in the linkage (something hit and gashed it and tore the seal, hopefully the actual linkage will be ok)
6. Shock seems to have no rebound all the sudden. Hopefully the linkage problem solves this, prob not that lucky though... It was redone less than a year ago :mad:
7. Clutch plates.
8. Top end.
9. Swingarm and rear wheel bearings.
10. Graphics (LOL) the most performance enhancing 'part' of all

Thinking about port and Polish, but I don't think I really need it right now

I'm bored and this is fun. If its "not important", get off the internet and do something else :rolleyes:
Ill upload pics as I fix/ buy stuff..
for not riding for awhile how did you not sell the bike it's good that u didn't

order the power valve cable and wheel bearings :D ill be getting a truck load of $$$ for a hotel I'm texturing/ painting starting tomorrow, so ill have my bIke tip top fresh and spiffy within the next 3 weeks... then to see if I'm all washed up :eek: hahaha it seemed like every time id be ready to unleash, id get knocked out, break a bone, or my bike would break down (damn those 01 cr125s hahaha).. , I've been working out like a champ, no more skipping this and that when the bike needs it and no more 'closing my eyes and holding it WFO'. I can keep my eyes open now. I'm gonna be riding with the fcr suspension crew to get back in the groove of things.. I CAN'T WAIT TO LINE UP ON THE GATE.. thats a feeling you never forget. I always find myself comparing everything to it. I've headlined quite a few big shows, won multiple battle of the bands in the burgh and Cleveland, rode at skateparks with some pros (bmx) and everytime I get that feeling surging through my entire body, I think 'I need to be on my bike, at the gate'.... <br>
sorry about the novels, I just let the spirit of ketchup cox flow through me

right by steubenville ehh? looks like when u start riding again take a 20 minute drive up to wellsville
yes def! you ride with luketic? I have no clue who any of the people are I'm supposed to start riding with haha.. anyways, I've been up there quite a few times. you know Eric morrow, Carter vd, Dylan...? all my best friends ever, they live up there. Erics been to my family reunions lol <br>
I'm working on getting in with this practice track in aliquippa, pa. you get permission, pay a one time 50 bucks, and get to ride all year :thumb:

metal mulisha graphics are gone! I think they look cool (in a I want a skull with a helmet tattoo, but I wouldn't buy them for my bike :wink: they came on the bike, were in good shape, so they stayed... but Rocky mountain has some really nice ones on sale, so we broke up :D

yes def! you ride with luketic? I have no clue who any of the people are I'm supposed to start riding with haha.. anyways, I've been up there quite a few times. you know Eric morrow, Carter vd, Dylan...? all my best friends ever, they live up there. Erics been to my family reunions lol <br>
I'm working on getting in with this practice track in aliquippa, pa. you get permission, pay a one time 50 bucks, and get to ride all year :thumb:
luketic as in luke crameon? and wellsville is the shit, have lots of videos of the place on youtube, dont think i know any of the other guys you mentioned, not really into the mx thing, i like hillclimbs more

uploadfromtaptalk1334637882882.jpg<br>
somebody can slap me, or e-slap me or whatever :eek: does this look steel or nickel??.... check this out- pulled the cylinder, and one of the circlips was halfway out of its groove!!! one start and this thing would of been toast :mad: the sleeve has a SLIGHT score, but you can baaarely feel it and its on the bottom.. doesn't even reach the middle soooooo... I may leave it :rolleyes: