2 Stroke 03 cr 250 'make look good again' :p

:ƒµ¢kb1tchdlckw#0r3aaaahhhhh:<br>
no emoticon for that? lol<br>
OK... a quick go over, turned total rebuild :thumb:

tore it down
uploadfromtaptalk1333480175543.jpguploadfromtaptalk1333480197444.jpguploadfromtaptalk1333480214908.jpg
Started scrubbing
uploadfromtaptalk1333480275351.jpg

(more pics soon)

IF ANYONE HAS ANY USED PARTS I HAVE LISTED LEMME KNOW PLEASE, :P

Things to do/ buy-<br>
DONE¡1. Finish straightening subframe (ill buy a new one at some point)<br>
DONE¡2. New powervalve cable. (and clutch cable)<br>
DONE¡3. New jets (pilots clogged from something that wont come out)<br>
4. New pipe and silencer (I have an fmf gnarly for sale in the classifieds 75 bucks for the set) JUSTINcr250-you can hook it up here :wink: <br>
5. Replace everything in the linkage (something hit and gashed it and tore the seal, hopefully the actual linkage will be ok)<br>
DONE¡6. Shock seems to have no rebound all the sudden. Hopefully the linkage problem solves this, prob not that lucky though... It was redone less than a year ago :mad: <br>
7. Clutch plates. <br>
8. Top end. <br>
9. Swingarm bearings. <br>
10. Front and rear wheel bearings. <br>
11. Fork seals. <br>
12. Graphics (LOL) the most performance enhancing 'part' of all <br>

Thinking about port and Polish, but I don't think I really need it right now

I'm bored and this is fun. If its "not important to you", get off the internet and do something else :rolleyes:
Ill upload pics as I fix/ buy stuff..

How could you possibly rip down such a dirty bike :shocked: Glad to hear your back in it, even for the fun and not the sport :thumb: Pittsburg isn't to far, I like NE ohio so hopefully Ill see you around

How could you possibly rip down such a dirty bike :shocked: Glad to hear your back in it, even for the fun and not the sport :thumb: Pittsburg isn't to far, I like NE ohio so hopefully Ill see you around
No hose at these stupid apartments AND no truck right now :(
I just cleaned every piece of that dirty bike with a scrub brush and an old tooth brush hahaha
I just move to follansbee wv (where I grew up, and I now remember I hate it here LOL) right by steubenville oh..
And I plan on getting serious, not JUST having fun :wink:

No hose at these stupid apartments AND no truck right now :(
I just cleaned every piece of that dirty bike with a scrub brush and an old tooth brush hahaha
I just move to follansbee wv (where I grew up, and I now remember I hate it here LOL) right by steubenville oh..
And I plan on getting serious, not JUST having fun :wink:
Damn dude sounds like you got it figured out! Use the sink! :D I'm in it for the sport side myself :thumb: and fun of course. Btw, since you live in wv I'm obligated to throw in a quote from the deliverance, so when you get beat do you sqeal like a pig boy? :smirk: :wink:

Damn dude sounds like you got it figured out! Use the sink! :D I'm in it for the sport side myself :thumb: and fun of course. Btw, since you live in wv I'm obligated to throw in a quote from the deliverance, so when you get beat do you sqeal like a pig boy? :smirk: :wink:
I don't plan on getting beat :wink: hahaha jk
Can't wait til Friday... Order some parts day! Then I can finally get to riding :cool:

Good deal! Will do for sure.. Btw, what tires do you think work good overall around here? for the tracks you usually hit?
I always used a bridgestone M404 in back and 403 up front but that's just a personal preference. It's handles really well on race day around here, but I've also heard good things about the dunlop geomax's. :thumb:

I always used a bridgestone M404 in back and 403 up front but that's just a personal preference. It's handles really well on race day around here, but I've also heard good things about the dunlop geomax's. :thumb:
Yep, I have a geomax on the back..
I think I'm goin chengshin all the way this year! JK:eek:

James

Staff member
Good luck on your rebuild. :thumb:

BTW that's one dirty bike, literally dirt, not grease which is what a lot of other "dirty" bikes have. :lol:

Good deal! Will do for sure.. Btw, what tires do you think work good overall around here? for the tracks you usually hit?
Around here the Dunlop MX51's and Bridgestone M403/4's are the popular ones.

BTW that's one dirty bike, literally dirt, not grease which is what a lot of other "dirty" bikes have. :lol:

Yeah I love bridgestone, Not outrageosly priced either

Its not dirty anymore :wink:
But like I said, no truck right now and no hose hook up. I think ill have to resort to late night washing hooked up in the laundry room haha in a couple months, id like to get a set of wheels... It'll be sweet to have two different sets of tires too

Its not dirty anymore :wink:
But like I said, no truck right now and no hose hook up. I think ill have to resort to late night washing hooked up in the laundry room haha in a couple months, id like to get a set of wheels... It'll be sweet to have two different sets of tires too

My dream, it sucks riding sand with dirt tires