007 The Extraction 06-05-2010

And it wasn't even my KTM :bonk: What the hell was I thinking :noidea: :smirk:
You guys needs to start riding with a snorkel, mask & fins!

Nice report - not too many guys get swept over a falls while clutching a KTM. Hell, not too many guys would have bothered getting their boots wet. Now if it had been a Husky, maybe, but a KTM :noidea:

You guys needs to start riding with a snorkel, mask & fins!

Nice report - not too many guys get swept over a falls while clutching a KTM. Hell, not too many guys would have bothered getting their boots wet. Now if it had been a Husky, maybe, but a KTM :noidea:

Hey look what the cat dragged in. Did someone forget to lock the door?

Hey if you want water come join me the weekend after next up at KM. No over the falls action, but I think there will be some good water crossings as we work our way down rattlesnake.

Sure am glad you guys are OK and that Mike will be OK... but one hell of a story it may take a lifetime to beat !

I do think you guys aren't giving Javier his due credit... That Trail Tricks suspension is why it survived the falls ! :lol:

Welcome Guy. Went to that exact spot yesterday and have only one thing to say. What the F**k were they thinking? The water flow from what I was told was a bit lower too yesterday. Beautiful country up there fo sho though, not to mention lots of water and snow too.:thumb:

Hey look what the cat dragged in. Did someone forget to lock the door?

Hey if you want water come join me the weekend after next up at KM. No over the falls action, but I think there will be some good water crossings as we work our way down rattlesnake.

Nope, door was locked - I just crawled through the bathroom window!

I'd love to (or would have loved to) join you at KM, but I still need to get my shit together and kick this walking pneumonia I've had for the last 3 weeks... :cry:

Actually, come to think of it, maybe not. My CV is shit right now. KM might kill me. I need to get some more seat time in first.

bike is together, needsd head lite lens and new bars and its done. Runs great, no smoke. I apparently have mad skills on the motors. Or Im just lucky it didnt get ruined. If it hadnt been for being retired and having the time to do it Im sure it would have been much worse with more rust by the time I could have gotten to it. I have some pics of it apart and will take pics when complete.