007 The Extraction 06-05-2010

So I was skimming through the July 2010 issue of DirtBike Mag and there is a section called "Revive a Watered-Out Bike". So as I am turning to this page, I was :thinking: this could be interesting. I get to the page and there it is, the featured bike that was water logged.................A Gold Fish:lol:

Transworld is more motocross geared. Dirt Bike and Dirt Rider have more off-road stuff. Speaking of off-road, The above issue of Dirt Bike is all about DS bikes. Looks like a cover to cover read a few times...:thumb:

where have i been that i missed this thread....WOW....I am so glad that you guys are alright. what a journey....but that is what its all about right...its not the destination, its the journey getting there8
Have any of you guys seen a guy from TT named bikeslut who had to helicopter his bike out of this deep canyon. cost him 800 bucks and the copter pilot told him if he would have looked at the job before quoting the price he would have charged him double that.....
I LOVE my ktm, but it is fully insured and i think before i would go over a waterfall or let ANY of my friends do that i would report it stolen and collect the insurance.

where have i been that i missed this thread....WOW....I am so glad that you guys are alright. what a journey....but that is what its all about right...its not the destination, its the journey getting there8
Have any of you guys seen a guy from TT named bikeslut who had to helicopter his bike out of this deep canyon. cost him 800 bucks and the copter pilot told him if he would have looked at the job before quoting the price he would have charged him double that.....
I LOVE my ktm, but it is fully insured and i think before i would go over a waterfall or let ANY of my friends do that i would report it stolen and collect the insurance.

Bikeslut is on here and has posted that picture.

transworld is just a giant colage photo and no real articles other than rider QnA, MXA is too many adds and inside jokes between the editors and stuff.
i like both DB and DR, but i dont subscribe to any these days, i just buy one if i see an article i like.