What did you do to your car/truck today?

Wow!! Really? Damn it!!! How does that happen?

Evidently the glow plugs go from ambient temp to 2300 degrees in 2 seconds.....they are close enough to the exhaust valve to it can cause damage to the valve over time from heat stress, there is a reflash that modifies the glow ug operation to supposedly fix this, the melted piston thing is #8 piston overheated due to EGR filter plugging I guess. I just know it's number 8 piston. Ford seems to be stepping away from covering these issues under warranty claiming lack of customer maintenance in most cases.

if my diagram is correct, red wire coming out of fuel tank select switch is power for front pump, brown/white power for rear tank, red and yellow wire is power from inertia switch to select switch, if relay is working, you should be able to trouble shoot from this connector at the tank select switch.
In the dash or is there a switching valve somewhere on the frame rail?

Evidently the glow plugs go from ambient temp to 2300 degrees in 2 seconds.....they are close enough to the exhaust valve to it can cause damage to the valve over time from heat stress, there is a reflash that modifies the glow ug operation to supposedly fix this, the melted piston thing is #8 piston overheated due to EGR filter plugging I guess. I just know it's number 8 piston. Ford seems to be stepping away from covering these issues under warranty claiming lack of customer maintenance in most cases.

Do you know where I can get a rust free 6.0 body?

They don't exist

ugh!
I love my 6.0 and I beat the snot out of it. They really effed up by crimping that foam into the seams. I could easily go another 300k on this motor if it were not for the rust. :picard: this truck ran almost every single day (except vacations where I took planes)after it rolled off the assembly line.

ugh!
I love my 6.0 and I beat the snot out of it. They really effed up by crimping that foam into the seams. I could easily go another 300k on this motor if it were not for the rust. :picard: this truck ran almost every single day (except vacations where I took planes)after it rolled off the assembly line.
Don't forget all the down time spent bullitt proofing that turd 6.0. :smirk: