What did you do to your bike today?

On tap

5C04DDB4-4071-42EC-95D1-541E593AB536.jpg

I have to figure some dust at least. Didn't cross any water or even mud so I should be able to live without tearing it down. J
Know it was there when I unloaded I always give a good once over and i would have seen it miasing Damn 4 strokes.

Last edited:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Took a rip to the sandhills in 'little utah.' The conditions are perfect.
Mike lost his shifter about 4 miles into the ride and decided he'd rather ride in 3rd all day, than turn back.
About 30 miles of singletrack and nothing but 'Hero Dirt!'

IMG_7039.JPG

IMG_7041.JPG

IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7052.JPG

IMG_7053.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

IMG_7057.JPG

IMG_7058.JPG

IMG_7060.JPG

The burned out house is getting trashed and burned more and more everytime I visit. This time there was a boat in the garage.
IMG_7061.JPG

IMG_7062.JPG

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Repaired grandsons 4 wheeler. ! Went to track jumped one 1 small jump , ended up folding rear monoshock !! Knocked off chain destroyed chain guards , loaded it up and jumped on drz 125 made 15 20. Laps on atv track. ! Same on mx track , then did the enduro trail 3. Times trail appx . 8 mi. Went home , removed bent shock , made. Solid link so kids could ride .. !!!! No spring , so ride a bit harsh .. did'nt stop them for a second !!!

Got my backgrounds Friday night, took my son to indoor MX practice Sunday, he got two laps in after a tip over his throttle stuck wide open and launched him off the downside of the big triple (he's on PW50) ending his day. I didn't even get a chance to unload my bike, 1 week old 0hr's rode

yeah he's ok just a little banged up and mad he broke the visor on his new helmet, he also told me to take his piece of crap Yamaha to the dealer and get him a KTM cause he doesn't feel safe on it lol