What did you do to your bike today?

Just finished my 22nd restoration last night and sold it today. Now I have to get to work on the 2 custom builds. Hopefully get them both done just after the new year.

Hooked up on a sweet 2002 YZ125, (couldn't find pink at time of negotiation) called an hour later that he located it, and a 2001 YZ125 with a cracked outer right case this weekend, $125 new, still looking at ebay for used but was only a 2 year part.

what was different? I have some cases that i want to say came off of a 5 speed. sitting empty. what were the serial numbers. I have some 99's still in a frame. I have a complete 98 sitting.

ok, i have more of that than i will probably use. the 99 is one i picked up for nothing really, it was left out ragged with the top end in a box next to it, cracked at the exhaust port like 99's are famous for

ok, i have more of that than i will probably use. the 99 is one i picked up for nothing really, it was left out ragged with the top end in a box next to it, cracked at the exhaust port like 99's are famous for
What are yah sayin, you got spare parts if I need them and you'll ship, you want me to skip on up to your place an "pick a part", or you just rubbing it in that you have more than me? :smirk: