What did you do to your bike today?

Picked up 2 special order deposits one on a 250 and the other a 125 I have in stock (sorry Jimmy). 125 goes to dad that picked up a bike from me on Saturday, text me back and asked if I could build him one.

I removed the carb from the recently acquired KX85 for the kiddo, cleaned it all out and blew out the jets, installed, drained the fuel and put in new, and hoped it would fire. (I suspected low compression).
After nothing I checked spark, good.
Checked the plug, good.
Tested compression, 45psi...note to self, do this first next time.

The YZ250 I fixed and broke it. I shouldn't have touched it I guess.
I swapped the leaky fuel petcock with the one from the KX85 that only has 45PSI compression, removed the carb and cleaned it, (had a plugged pilot jet), put it back together (which fixed its leak) and went to take it for a test ride; started right up, but was missing, then died and wouldn't restart a block or 2 from home.

Back to square one again.

I removed the carb from the recently acquired KX85 for the kiddo, cleaned it all out and blew out the jets, installed, drained the fuel and put in new, and hoped it would fire. (I suspected low compression).
After nothing I checked spark, good.
Checked the plug, good.
Tested compression, 45psi...note to self, do this first next time.

The YZ250 I fixed and broke it. I shouldn't have touched it I guess.
I swapped the leaky fuel petcock with the one from the KX85 that only has 45PSI compression, removed the carb and cleaned it, (had a plugged pilot jet), put it back together (which fixed its leak) and went to take it for a test ride; started right up, but was missing, then died and wouldn't restart a block or 2 from home.

Back to square one again.

I think I've had more than 45 psi after a good beef and bean burrito.