What did you do to your bike today?

I crashed this party last minute. Someone bailed out and I jumped in. Limited rider deal of only 75 people I guess. I have a few shots from the ride. I'll post in another thread soon.

A large group is not advisable IMHO for this ride. Best to stay in a group of 3 or 4 max.

A large group is not advisable IMHO for this ride. Best to stay in a group of 3 or 4 max.

That's how any ride should be. Stay together with "like" minded riders on any event or ride get together.
:focus:
Have a WR trans 1-5, on it's way for the YZ conversion. Going to put it in one of my 02's.
Going to leave the Husky and the 05 YZ at the AZ house, not sure if I will get them out there next trip.

Last edited:
My new BBR shift lever came in today so now I can get rid of that nasty linkage system that yammi uses.... Once I install this I will have the ultimate roost throwing cr500 eating machine on the right coast!!!

View attachment 23001

I liked it first for you but would like to say...
I didn't like the one I put on my older honda. You need to keep checking the splines and bolt to insure they do not strip. Could have been me and hard shifting but it only lasted a couple years before it rounded out. Nice addition though!

I liked it first for you but would like to say...
I didn't like the one I put on my older honda. You need to keep checking the splines and bolt to insure they do not strip. Could have been me and hard shifting but it only lasted a couple years before it rounded out. Nice addition though!

Thanks daddy!
I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes. I tend to be a little hard on machines so we shall see. :thumb:

Washed my bike since it was still dirty from last ride. Gonna do an oil change and hopefully take her out tomorrow morning to silverwood. Anybody want to tag along?

Washed my bike since it was still dirty from last ride. Gonna do an oil change and hopefully take her out tomorrow morning to silverwood. Anybody want to tag along?
I can do Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I would love to learn the area if you are available one of them days. :D I can do 150 miles on a tank, with the Beta and 100 on the husky.

I can do Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I would love to learn the area if you are available one of them days. :D I can do 150 miles on a tank, with the Beta and 100 on the husky.
A friend and I are riding Saturday. Staging at Silverwood dam. We're going to explore a" new to us" area and then head into one of the towns up there for lunch. You're welcome to join us. If you do, you'd better swing by and pick up Mihylo.