What did you do to your bike today?

Absolutley nothing. ZIP, ZILTCH, NADA............. wait, i take that back, I looked at it last night while feeding the dogs, made sure the tender was still tending............ the shit I laid on top of it is still there...

looked at it................... several times

you won't believes this but just this morning while feeding the dogs.............................. I looked at it!

Let's see... what did I do to my bike today (over the weekend).....

Friday = Looked at ti while I fed the dogs
Sat AM = Looked at it while I fed the dogs
Sat PM = Looked at it while I fed the dogs
Sun AM = Looked at it while I fed the dogs
Sun afternoon = Checked my saddle bags for the allen wrench set i "used to have" that is now no where to be found... last seen was over a year ago at the SLO ride when I loaned them out... :devil:... thankfully I had another along with the single wrenches in my tool box...:foul:
Sun PM = Looked at it while I fed the dogs
Mon PM = TBD ... but I bet I know what it'll be!!!!! :thinking:

Absolutley nothing. ZIP, ZILTCH, NADA............. wait, i take that back, I looked at it last night while feeding the dogs, made sure the tender was still tending............ the shit I laid on top of it is still there...

Same shit different day

Did about a 35 mile ride this morning at silverwood with my brother. Broke the clutch lever again after replacing it from my last ride :banghead:. I think it's time for those "unbreakable" folding levers. The recent rain left some of those 2n17x trails full of deep ruts and narrow rideAble sections filled with soft sand. Much better now :ride:

Went to track with my daughter tonight, was fun till she got crossed up on a jump and had to hit the eject button, ended up with bloody face and something with her wrist, hopefully just tweaked it.coulda been worse though if she hadn't bailed.....I taught her to crash well.