What did you do to your bike today?

A friend and I are riding Saturday. Staging at Silverwood dam. We're going to explore a" new to us" area and then head into one of the towns up there for lunch. You're welcome to join us. If you do, you'd better swing by and pick up Mihylo.

Hell yes!!! me, me, me.... Fuck Mihylo, he can get his own damn ride. PM my number... What time?

Helped my bro change his oil and replace/clean all filters. We were planning on a night ride but didn't happen today. I need a brighter headlight or some aux LED lighting. Would love to ride this weekend but I'll be at the lake. Make sure you guys do 2N17X, it's a lot of fun for a jeep road!

After talking to your bro last night I came to realize that your work ethics are like mine.... You don't call in sick when you are sick, you think the place can't make it a day without you, like if your not there, your work will just pile up and nothing gets done.... Screw IT!!! Lets ride... I'll be two weeks at the place in AZ for 29th - September 14th, I say you come on out and plate your bike and get the AZ ID!!!

New shifter and chain installed on the cr500 eater TTR 125l.... The l is what makes it fast. :thumb:

I must say it is one of my all time must have bikes for anyone that loves to ride. Cheap to ride, cheap to fix and reliable as the day is long.

Looped it out and broke the tail/lic/plate off "Again"!
Blew the starter fuse and luckily had a 15, but not the 10!
Did 108 miles with Rolls, his buddy, Jr. Jr. up to Big Bear and back.
Was a great day, feed me more and my mind feels at ease...

Looped it out and broke the tail/lic/plate off "Again"!
Blew the starter fuse and luckily had a 15, but not the 10!
Did 108 miles with Rolls, his buddy, Jr. Jr. up to Big Bear and back.
Was a great day, feed me more and my mind feels at ease...
Which trail did you loop it out on???

And which route did you take to big bear and how were the trail around there? Been thinking of doing it for a while just was always worried on miles on my stock tank.

Friday night, prepped 3 bikes for the trail. Then had one rider(youngest daughter) bail for lack of baby sitter...loaded up the truck Saturday morning with 2 bikes,tools,gas,food and gear. Drove to my oldest daughters house, and found she was 40 miles away at the state fair.....with my riding plans shot to shit...drove home, played with the dogs, and hit the track for 1/2 hour.

Got the bike fixed up, ran it this morning and all was good. Was letting bike warm up so i could drive it into back of truck to strap it down and noticed coolant dripping out of weeping hole. Plans for riding went down the drain

Which trail did you loop it out on???

And which route did you take to big bear and how were the trail around there? Been thinking of doing it for a while just was always worried on miles on my stock tank.

SSS, wild life trail, through Hesperia/Juniper Flats. Was good day, 1.6 gallons to big bear. Not to worry about. Started at the Silverwood dam.

Last edited:
Valves or an air leak?
Neither. Deff not valves, checked them the other day. I think. It doesn't have its uber spark plug in it right now, it has the one for an 04 (different #'s)
The 05 uses a hotter plug.
I think
or maybe its just that its never liked starting in <50* weather.....

Last edited: