In days of old, when knights were bold,
and rubbers were not invented.
They used the sock around the cock,
and babies were prevented.
Good ol Limerick...

Wish you guys stayed with us in 1776 lol
Then I could live there legally!
Haha

Don't look at us. The king screwed the pooch on that one. Besides we are so much better off these days and you could always just apply for a work visa then get you citizenship here and be happy. Braaaap.

Dam King lol

Yeah I need to look into it more instead of moaning about it,
The biggest mission is to convince the lady. Still don't think I can work in the u.s with the industry I'm in tho

Dam King lol

Yeah I need to look into it more instead of moaning about it,
The biggest mission is to convince the lady. Still don't think I can work in the u.s with the industry I'm in tho

Sure you can and just tell the lady that she can stay but you're leaving. Tons of ass to be had in America. Aren't you a grounds keeper or a maintenance man? Lots of work for you here.

anyone else find it interesting that russia almost entirely anihilated ISIS's ammo reserves and heavy vehicle fleet while our media focuses on an nba player who od'ed in a whore house?

I think the stroke came when ex nba who used to make 75k per game found out what he just spent. Hell he was alone and had his clothes on.

You have to remember that the genius is still married to a Kardashian and that is always news. The only thing that can upstage them now is their exstepfather and new exstepmother. Seems like all must be well here in the states since they are the only thing newsworthy. That or we are beyond hope when so many people who vote think that batch of "examples" is worth reading about.

I think the stroke came when ex nba who used to make 75k per game found out what he just spent. Hell he was alone and had his clothes on.

You have to remember that the genius is still married to a Kardashian and that is always news. The only thing that can upstage them now is their exstepfather and new exstepmother. Seems like all must be well here in the states since they are the only thing newsworthy. That or we are beyond hope when so many people who vote think that batch of "examples" is worth reading about.

There was a black cop shot here in east Harlem by another black civilian. Of course the rev Al Sharpton is blaming the police for not being more vigilant now. What a douche.