Thought for the day

anyone else find it interesting that russia almost entirely anihilated ISIS's ammo reserves and heavy vehicle fleet while our media focuses on an nba player who od'ed in a whore house?

anyone else find it interesting that russia almost entirely anihilated ISIS's ammo reserves and heavy vehicle fleet while our media focuses on an nba player who od'ed in a whore house?

That would be the first news I've heard in a while. I usually don't pay attention to it, but if this is what the news stations are talking about, I'll have to start watching.......keep the updates coming.

Under the directive of the CIA to help take US attention off of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Thought for the day today ( now yesterday) was/ do it or don't do it?
Afte r leaving home at 10 am to go to work 17-18 miles away, doing a 11-945 shift in the family SW I need coffee again so leave work in Giffnock and go to Mcds Thornliebank and as I'm ordering my large capa a dude walks by the corner of my car and heads round the corner to the payment window, I assume previous customer rectifying problem! My order finishes at the microphone and I drive on 10 yards and turn the corner to find said dude with his arm in the payment window gesturing to the young lassie to give him fk knows what ata that point, after around 45 seconds to a minute later after an 11 hour shift with 1 coffee all day I got pissed with this guy giving me 5-10 second stares as I sat in my car then returning to server nasty shouties and threats so I backed the car up 6 feet and reached under my passenger seat and found two new rubber exhaust hangers before finding the claw hammer I knew was there! Jumped out pretty much knowing this mutha fukka was in some way robbing the place, dew his attention with an angry harsh Glaswegian accent screaming what the fuck are YOU doing??? get to fk ya prk I want my fkn coffee, he then approached me as I slid the hammer to my left hand behind my back behind my drivers door and started to back off as he babbled a broken English/ eastern European accent saying its ok it's ok!
NAE fkn danger is it ok ya fk get out of the way chimp i need caffeine!
By the timme I jumped back in the car he went round the corner and he fkd off leaving me to face the next window for my coffee hammer in hand! The girl shit herself befor I explained exactly what had just happened in her drive though!
Manager and girl from payment window came to serve window to see what happened and i kinkda just said fuckin Glasgow Eh? Wtf????

This could have went 50 shades of wrong so please after a bit of thought don't do this ever as said dude could have had something far worse than a wooden claw hammer although I'm pretty sure the harsh Glasgow East end accent sent a little chill up his back lol