The what are you listening to thread

I don't mind chevelle, but all their songs sound the same to me, I do like how that band is a family kind of deal I believe.
I haven't ever followed them, I didn't like face to floor when it was all the local rock station was playing.
Breaking Benjamin is another that has a sound that seems to be in every song.

Main stream crap all sounds like one long song.... I feel like a"retro" listener, hate songs that are played 10 times a day but after they drop out of the spot light I find myself enjoying them. I used to hate the Foo Fighters song "pretender" but it's a really great jam haha. Foo Fighters name drop!

Oh and the last thing I was listening to was this

Jane's_Addiction-Strays.jpg

I just saw Chevelle for the first time last week, they opened for Disturbed.
I do like them, but I agree with 2strokesteve, their songs kinda do all sound alike, but that worked well for ac/dc...
Disturbed however put on an awesome show, one of the best I've seen, and I've seen 150+ concerts in the past 30+ years. Theirs was definitely top 10.
These days I am digging Jared Leto's band 30 seconds from mars. Not new, but new to me.

I do like what I have heard from Clutch, but it really hasn't been much. They get zero radio play around here.
I will punch them into the Pandora box when I'm turning wrenches tomorrow and give them a go.

IMG_2611.JPG
Can't get enough of hellyeah right now. Have always loved Chad grays voice. The first time I heard mudvayne I was like hellyeah!! Coming around full circle I guess lol