The Guns Thread

James

Staff member
This thing is tits. I have a few guns of various types but this would be great. :thumb: However, they cost a fortune and then you got to fork out a bunch of $ just to shoot it. I don't even shoot the guns I have now. :picard:
Yes they do. :bonk:

Yeah I know the feeling, I used to brush up on my handgun skills every month, but lately I've been slacking like crazy. :rant:

Because it's my 2nd amendment right to bear arms, plus I really want to get myself an assault rifle before the monkeys in DC decide to bring the ban back. :foul:

BTW I don't have any plans on getting one any time soon, I'd get a new bike before that, I'm just daydreaming. :P

James! You need one. Trust me, guns are going to be far more valuable in a few years if America keeps up this communist liberal crap going on. Get em now!
If cost is a problem you should get an AK-47 (7.62x39) or AK-74 (5.45x39).

I have always wanted a AR-15

i have absolutely no reason to need one at this point in time but still they are bad ass and so easily customized ... i want one

AR-15's are a wonderful platform. I've never had my AR-15 jam on me, misfire, or any other nonsense.

You do have a reason! Protection from criminals or government, and having some fun with it. That's enough of a reason. :ride:
I gotta agree with the badass factor. When I sling that AR across my back to walk around my land to shoot some chit...it's awesome.

I bump fired the AR last week. Damn that was fun! I slung 30 rounds in about 5 seconds or so. :devil:

This thing is tits. I have a few guns of various types but this would be great. :thumb: However, they cost a fortune and then you got to fork out a bunch of $ just to shoot it. I don't even shoot the guns I have now. :picard:

Amen, I have a gun case full of dust collectors that I never use, and ammo is freaking high as hell anymore. I only use the guns I hunt with now and one shot one kill and no practicing just to conserve ammo.:thumb:

Amen, I have a gun case full of dust collectors that I never use, and ammo is freaking high as hell anymore. I only use the guns I hunt with now and one shot one kill and no practicing just to conserve ammo.:thumb:

I only shoot my AR-15 and .22's now. And sometimes my .243 just to practice or sight in scopes.
If you want a gun to screw around with, sell a few of those dust collectors and get something that shoots .223/5.56x45, 7.62x39, or 5.45x39. All of those are very cheap rounds that you can find under $6 for a box of 20. Hell, if you go surplus, that's even cheaper.

:shocked: Me get a Russian gun? :rant:

Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Chinese, etc. :smirk: No worse than your Austrian guns! They share the same country as KTM. :puke:

I love Russian guns and Russian history for some reason, not anymore than American history...cause we plain and simple, kick ass.
Hey, Mikhail Kalashnikov did one hell of a job designing the AK platform. :devil:

I only shoot my AR-15 and .22's now. And sometimes my .243 just to practice or sight in scopes.
If you want a gun to screw around with, sell a few of those dust collectors and get something that shoots .223/5.56x45, 7.62x39, or 5.45x39. All of those are very cheap rounds that you can find under $6 for a box of 20. Hell, if you go surplus, that's even cheaper.

watch cho mouf! sell my guns :naughty: some of them mean something to me. Like papa's old shotgun and such. I don't get rid of guns. They don't eat and only take a small amount of room. They will be something for my son to have when I am gone.
:thumb:

watch cho mouf! sell my guns :naughty: some of them mean something to me. Like papa's old shotgun and such. I don't get rid of guns. They don't eat and only take a small amount of room. They will be something for my son to have when I am gone.
:thumb:

:thumb: Pretty cool! I'd love to hand my guns down throughout my generations. I think it'd be pretty damn cool to have a gun handed down to you from generations. My "grandpa" (not really my grandpa, by my mom's step dad) was the only one in my family who was a hunter, but he cheated on grandma so I don't get any handed down guns!:smirk:

Do you got any pistols? For some reason, I see you as an all-long-gun kinda guy.

:thumb: Pretty cool! I'd love to hand my guns down throughout my generations. I think it'd be pretty damn cool to have a gun handed down to you from generations. My "grandpa" (not really my grandpa, by my mom's step dad) was the only one in my family who was a hunter, but he cheated on grandma so I don't get any handed down guns!:smirk:

Do you got any pistols? For some reason, I see you as an all-long-gun kinda guy.

I always carry a long gun:smirk: but yes I have one pistol. .45 auto.:thumb:

:lol::lol: Yeah, a short barrel bullpup long gun. :moon:

Awesome, is she a 1911?

:lol:

Nah, just a cheapie Hi point, it is actually a pretty good gun for what it is. I never clean it :bonk: I know, I still never have a jam and it shoots straight. I just bought it to play shoot with and have around the house for protection.

:lol:

Nah, just a cheapie Hi point, it is actually a pretty good gun for what it is. I never clean it :bonk: I know, I still never have a jam and it shoots straight. I just bought it to play shoot with and have around the house for protection.

Pretty cool. :thumb:
Yeah, I never clean my Marlin 60s either. But one of them actually got so bad on Sunday that after a few shots, we couldn't even pull back the charging handle. :devil: