250 Rebuilding KX250

Nevermind lol. Forgot it stops at 5th gear durr

Hey, thats called the segment sparky.
That engine has had main bearing before, and they put them in backwards.
I hate the KX seals because you can't replace them without spliting the case. Then, you have to bake them with the case halves to drop in the frozen bearings.

But let it go.........
Let it go.......
The cold never bothered me anyway.....

I hate the KX seals because you can't replace them without spliting the case. Then, you have to bake them with the case halves to drop in the frozen bearings.

But let it go.........
Let it go.......
Wow. The guy before me put them in backwards. What a tard. How can you tell, by the writing

But let it go.........
Let it go.......

Or just use a shop press

Those bearings are cooked. I gave my manual to m18 with my kx so I can't tell you which way these go but I think Palmer is right.
A co worker told me the lettered side has more of a flat lip so while pounding the bearing in it doesn't damage the lip. Said the other side is more rounded (non pounding side). What do you mean cooked? Baked by the motor

A co worker told me the lettered side has more of a flat lip so while pounding the bearing in it doesn't damage the lip. Said the other side is more rounded (non pounding side). What do you mean cooked? Baked by the motor

:prof: get a manual you wiener.
Yes baked by the motor and on their way out. What ratio are you running?