250 Rebuilding KX250

Why was it fouling plugs like a son of a bitch then? And my power valve being gummed up so bad.

Fuel rich and oil rich are 2 different things. Fuel rich will gum valves and foul plugs. So will bad gasoline. Oil rich will gum up plugs and cause your exhaust to smoke when the bike is turned off. Not having enough oil feeding the bearings is what usually seizes big end bearings and crank bearings. These may be oil starved if they were installed backwards. I would re-evaluate my jetting after this rebuild. You could be running lean on the bottom and way rich on top and that could cause the washing you see on your piston.

Fuel rich and oil rich are 2 different things. Fuel rich will gum valves and foul plugs. So will bad gasoline. Oil rich will gum up plugs and cause your exhaust to smoke when the bike is turned off. Not having enough oil feeding the bearings is what usually seizes big end bearings and crank bearings. These may be oil starved if they were installed backwards. I would re-evaluate my jetting after this rebuild. You could be running lean on the bottom and way rich on top and that could cause the washing you see on your piston.
Okay. Thank you. So what's the big end bearing

Andy, have you been drinking, or is dark all day phuckin with your head already?
Dark when you got to work and dark when you get home is :thumbsdown: and any low riding sun that we do get just fks with you're vision ahead :crash: so would almost prefer the dark all the time rather than 20 hrs with bleak daylight in between that we have here in Scotland. And my nikes are sticking to the decking :cool::eek: