Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

yeah way to go caselli!

which reminds me theres a wash here at home, and theres a ledge that you can cut across and come down piece of cake, for the longest time I've wanted to just launch it, but the landing is into a corner so if you don't time it right things are gonna happen lol, and since I ride alone and I don't feel like laying down there waiting for someone to find me I haven't done it yet
image.jpeg

which reminds me theres a wash here at home, and theres a ledge that you can cut across and come down piece of cake, for the longest time I've wanted to just launch it, but the landing is into a corner so if you don't time it right things are gonna happen lol, and since I ride alone and I don't feel like laying down there waiting for someone to find me I haven't done it yet

Thats kind of how this one is. Lots of pine trees and a giant boulder, in between is the trail/landing

Thats kind of how this one is. Lots of pine trees and a giant boulder, in between is the trail/landing
yeah, theres some smaller rocks off to either side too. I'll have to man up and do it if I get someone out there with me.
Besides, I want a picture, no one will believe without a picture, just like when I turned the tires on the endurocross course as a double when they were never meant to be doubled. I only had 2 witnesses and nobody believes me until they show up :rant: