Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

yeah, theres some smaller rocks off to either side too. I'll have to man up and do it if I get someone out there with me.
Besides, I want a picture, no one will believe without a picture, just like when I turned the tires on the endurocross course as a double when they were never meant to be doubled. I only had 2 witnesses and nobody believes me until they show up :rant:
Having someone with you is an excellent idea. I have found an even bigger drop but like you I will be waiting for a buddy. Also need to clear out some bushes for the run in. Stared at it for a good long 20 minutes and it was giving me some serious nerves. I hope to be back next week for it

Having someone with you is an excellent idea. I have found an even bigger drop but like you I will be waiting for a buddy. Also need to clear out some bushes for the run in. Stared at it for a good long 20 minutes and it was giving me some serious nerves. I hope to be back next week for it

When trailriding I always ride with a partner.....mainly 2 reasons, one it's much more fun to have someone too bullshit about the ride afterwards and two the reason Flake stated, the coyotes wouldn't drag me off, more likely bigger stuff would.

When trailriding I always ride with a partner.....mainly 2 reasons, one it's much more fun to have someone too bullshit about the ride afterwards and two the reason Flake stated, the coyotes wouldn't drag me off, more likely bigger stuff would.
Also in the event of getting stuck it's nice to have another person dragging your bike out with you. Coyotes won't drag you off, just smaller parts of you haha

well if you take a gun you can shoot your buddy in the knees and get away from the carnivores at a calm relaxed pace. Maybe this is why I don't have any more riding partners......

Also in the event of getting stuck it's nice to have another person dragging your bike out with you. Coyotes won't drag you off, just smaller parts of you haha

Yes that to, I only have had to get help to yank my bike out twice, and they were stuck like a mutherfaquer, but I'd add it's also nice to have an assistant when your bike needs trail side repairs.

well if you take a gun you can shoot your buddy in the knees and get away from the carnivores at a calm relaxed pace. Maybe this is why I don't have any more riding partners......

Or just bring Honda riders along with you, less suspicion and a higher probability his bike will fail to start than my making the shot.....and I'm not a bad shot.

Probably an unfair analogy I just don't like Hondas..... but on a somewhat related note, my KTM has not broke in half yet.
I just don't like KTM's. Has very little to do with the bikes themselves.
I do like that they have a full line of 2 strokes and they have one of the most reliable 4 strokes on the market.