Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

heres the description i wrote for more info, and if you have anything to say about my riding go look at any of my other videos haha
"a lake highschool tradition of terrorizing the town for a morning for the seniors, i snuck into the mix for some good fun on the pitbike, lots of cops but luckily they were nice and there were no chases or anything, someone did get hurt but it was just something very minor thats why there was an ambulance, and yes apparently i do suck at wheelies lmao hope you guys enjoy"

heres the description i wrote for more info, and if you have anything to say about my riding go look at any of my other videos haha
"a lake highschool tradition of terrorizing the town for a morning for the seniors, i snuck into the mix for some good fun on the pitbike, lots of cops but luckily they were nice and there were no chases or anything, someone did get hurt but it was just something very minor thats why there was an ambulance, and yes apparently i do suck at wheelies lmao hope you guys enjoy"
\
OK... NOW I get it... :clap:.................:hifive:

but you do need to work on your wheelies..... :rocker:

All I can say is it with throttle control like that. It is a good thing that was not a CR500 or KX500. Because you would be in that ambulance. :smirk: