Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

h&h Sunday. ..dropping like flys at this stage. .I got a cramp in my left leg near the finnish and had to ride with one leg in the air..lol http://youtu.be/WYGJX7252Dw

Same thing happened to me towards the end of the SLO (San Luis Obispo) Dual1 Sport ride last year... started cramping up before we got out of the lower sections and had to do a few switchbacks with one leg dangling off the side (tough to shift that way)... got onto the highway where I was sticking it out to the side but was still cramping so I stood up while doiing 55mph... ahhhhh shit. got a few funny looks from the locals ... :shocked:

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me towards the end of the SLO (San Luis Obispo) Dual1 Sport ride last year... started cramping up before we got out of the lower sections and had to do a few switchbacks with one leg dangling off the side (tough to shift that way)... got onto the highway where I was sticking it out to the side but was still cramping so I stood up while doiing 55mph... ahhhhh shit. got a few funny looks from the locals ... :shocked:
I also have had this happen a few times including one time at Rack's house a couple summers ago. Cramps lasted into the night on that one.:foul:

I also have had this happen a few times including one time at Rack's house a couple summers ago. Cramps lasted into the night on that one.:foul:

Now the worst cramping experience was after the 150 miler I did with TIMO, TraV, Palmer and Palmer Jr... I had some serious arm pump that didn't show up until the drive home... it actually hurt to hold onto the wheel and let my arms hang down. I had to keep trading off arms and stretching and "holding" the wheel with my forearms...

Now the worst cramping experience was after the 150 miler I did with TIMO, TraV, Palmer and Palmer Jr... I had some serious arm pump that didn't show up until the drive home... it actually hurt to hold onto the wheel and let my arms hang down. I had to keep trading off arms and stretching and "holding" the wheel with my forearms...
Pop a couple Tums before the ride and again if you feel the cramping coming on. If you are running a big mile loop, then after say about the half way mark pop a couple more...Also, water, water, water.....key to no cramps.

Pop a couple Tums before the ride and again if you feel the cramping coming on. If you are running a big mile loop, then after say about the half way mark pop a couple more...Also, water, water, water.....key to no cramps.
Tums??? I find too much water at once isn't a good idea

I think the medical term for that is OMD.....Old Mans Disease