Noob From SoCal

Its not hard to show me up... But i can sit on my bike and roll it down the ramp of my porch and yell WING DING DING....2 more weeks and ill have my bike together hopefully :D :ride:

Did you get your chat wings yet??....:thinking:

Yeah,I'm always up early...I have this built in alarm clock that after 35 years of getting up at 4am has imprinted on my brain :cry:

Amen my Brutha! If I can sleep until 6:00, it's a freakin miracle. What's even more of a bitch, is we switched hours at work recently, and now production doesn't show until 7:00. Along with the no OT rule, I'm not supposed to be there until 6:00, but somehow I always wake up at 3:30. :foul:

No kidding! What is it with waking up early? I haven't slept past 5 a.m. since wooden teeth were all the rage....at least I get to shake hands with Shorty early. :thumb:

I'm Baaaaaack! :lol: Had a busy day yesterday.Needed to cut the grass,drank a beer.Made a screen(from a kit I picked up at Home Depot)for the hall bath window and installe it,drank a beer.Got the xr350 out and decided to attempt to fix an onerflow leak in one of the carbs,drank a beer.Got 'em out and removed the float bowls,drank some more beer.Got tired of messin' with the xr,ate dinner.BBQ chicken done by my son...not bad :thumb:Sleepy from dinner & beer..........went to sleep early.Busy day for an Old Fart :)

I'm Baaaaaack! :lol: Had a busy day yesterday.Needed to cut the grass,drank a beer.Made a screen(from a kit I picked up at Home Depot)for the hall bath window and installe it,drank a beer.Got the xr350 out and decided to attempt to fix an onerflow leak in one of the carbs,drank a beer.Got 'em out and removed the float bowls,drank some more beer.Got tired of messin' with the xr,ate dinner.BBQ chicken done by my son...not bad :thumb:Sleepy from dinner & beer..........went to sleep early.Busy day for an Old Fart :)

Obviously you had far too many distractions getting in the way of relaxing with a cold beer! :smirk:...:cheers:

Hell Thats almost a ride report there :ride:

It would have been, but then CDA would have broke out the

TSP.gif

:smirk:

It would have been, but then CDA would have broke out the

TSP.gif

:smirk:

No pictures needed in my case...did that yesterday and something similar saturday.

Sat - Took trailer tire in to get replaced...be about an hour so I went and did some errands, got a package of tri-tips for fart and smile ...:smirk:, pciked of few odds and ends. went home, tinkered around the backyard a little bit then went and picked up the tire...Fixed myself a pitcher of some kind of rum, lemonade, cranapple...mambo jahambo...NOT BAD! relaxed outside for a while, grilled a tri-tip...THEE best tri-tip in the world I may add! "I've been told"...:prof:

Sun - Went out to begin taking care of the TH, getting it ready for this weekend. pulled it out of mothballs (storage in the way back) had a beer. Filled with fresh water, loaded bikes, had a beer. Got gear together, changed batteries in quads (for the tards :smirk:), applied another sticker on Husky for that added BONUS horsepower...:prof: had a beer...Finished up with all that...relaxed on the patio with the mrs with another beer then changed to water...ahhhhhhhhhh and took a nap in the louge chair on the NOT 100% shaded PATIO and got a little sunburned...:rolleyes:.....Played a little washer toss with the mrs...game sucks huge, takes about an hour to get 5 points! QUIT, went back to relaxing, grilled some burgers NOT the worlds best but damn close! and that was the day!

...that is all! :focus:

No pictures needed in my case...did that yesterday and something similar saturday.

Sat - Took trailer tire in to get replaced...be about an hour so I went and did some errands, got a package of tri-tips for fart and smile ...:smirk:, pciked of few odds and ends. went home, tinkered around the backyard a little bit then went and picked up the tire...Fixed myself a pitcher of some kind of rum, lemonade, cranapple...mambo jahambo...NOT BAD! relaxed outside for a while, grilled a tri-tip...THEE best tri-tip in the world I may add! "I've been told"...:prof:

Sun - Went out to begin taking care of the TH, getting it ready for this weekend. pulled it out of mothballs (storage in the way back) had a beer. Filled with fresh water, loaded bikes, had a beer. Got gear together, changed batteries in quads (for the tards :smirk:), applied another sticker on Husky for that added BONUS horsepower...:prof: had a beer...Finished up with all that...relaxed on the patio with the mrs with another beer then changed to water...ahhhhhhhhhh and took a nap in the louge chair on the NOT 100% shaded PATIO and got a little sunburned...:rolleyes:.....Played a little washer toss with the mrs...game sucks huge, takes about an hour to get 5 points! QUIT, went back to relaxing, grilled some burgers NOT the worlds best but damn close! and that was the day!

...that is all! :focus:

What is this, "Old Fart Weekend Wrap Up"? :smirk: