Noob From SoCal

Welcome ya old fart................hey, YOU started it ! :smirk: Looks like you wore the black right off that XR's seat......I had an 85 for a few years...first bike I owned with a single shock suspension...Great bike!

Nice pic's great looking family/group! :thumb:

Welcome! :wave:

Love your name by the way! :thumb:
Thanks,came up with it years ago when I first got on the interwebs....I'm a grampa & I ride dirtbikes..made sense to me at the time & just stuck :thumb:

Welcome Grampadirt! :thumb:
though you don't look much over 50, but hey beer does wonders!
I have a friend who used to say I'm older than dirt...I replied...when I was born the Dead Sea was only sick :lol:

Welcome ya old fart................hey, YOU started it ! :smirk: Looks like you wore the black right off that XR's seat......I had an 85 for a few years...first bike I owned with a single shock suspension...Great bike!

We have a lot of fun,enjoyed teaching my grandaughters how to ride,they love it :thumb:

The XR350 was a freebee from a friend who moved out of the 'hood and couldn't take it with him..didn't run at the time but it does now :thumb: Now I gotta fix a little fuel leak in the carbs.Surprisingly the suspension is still pretty tight.Some day I plan to strip it down and bring it back to close to original...
Welcome on! Now get out and ride....:smirk:
Hopefully sunday...I sure do need the exercise :lol:

James

Staff member
Don't worry, we already know Kyle is full of chit.:smirk:
He's not the only one. :P
BTW got a question...if I want to post a reply in a thread that hasn't had a reply in a few months or reply to an old thread what kind of a reaction am I likely to get from the masses?I see one that I wanna reply to but it's been dead since Jan.
Like Dan said we're a pretty easy going bunch and there aren't any mods breathing down your neck just waiting for a slip up. We just ask that you keep it PG13 and by respectful, but that doesn't always happen. :lol:
BTW here are the forum terms/rules. https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/content/144-forum-guidelines-rules.html

A thread from January you say? Fire away, heck we haven't even been live for a year yet, so pretty much everything's still "new".
(Unless you EVER take a photo without a helmet on, be prepared for an unwanted:prof:) -BIG DAN:thumb:
:poke: :smirk:

Hey Gramps - age is only a state of mind. :prof: Heck, I'm not saying I'm old but, at my age all I want for my birthday now is a paternity suit........

So true:thumb:

I still get in trouble like a twelve year old :devil::lol:...ask me how I know...(married forty years,she still has questions :lol:)

Shooting blanks,huh?

Yep,I'm an Old Fart,not yet to Geezer age(I figure 70)