Noob From SoCal

:thumb: We use vBulletin 4, so if you've used vB before it's pretty similar.

Check out the different forums and feel free to "jump in".

BTW we always welcome feedback on the site, so if you have any thoughts or ideas on how to make something better, here's the place to add them. https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/all-about-dirt-bike-addicts/dba-front-desk/
I'm somewhat familiar with how your site works....TMC uses vB as well,just a few differences

Welcome!:wave:

Nice pics.

Your 350 looks sort of like Big Dan's bike:smirk:
Thanks and is Big Dan's bike um...well broken in?Kinda looks like crap but runs good?:noidea:

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to vent, learn or just be you. You and I ride the same areas up by CC. Maybe we can hook up sometime. :thumb:
Gonna try to go to CC Mem. weekend....we usually set up camp below Madison Mt.,maybe we can meet at Borax Bill Park some time that weekend :thumb:
246132004v3_400x400_Front_Color-CloudWhite.jpg

Its about time... I had the oxygen waiting for ya.. I know its hectic going from one website to another at your old age :devil:

Welcome bud... Have some roost

Yeah,you know me...liable to grab a nap at any time :lol: Good to see ya Kyle(dang young whippersnapper :smirk:)

All you guys...thanks for the warm welcome.This looks like a fun place to hang out.I also hang out at Truck Mod Central(Like Kyle)

BTW..I'm known as gramps at TMC(Gary works too:thumb:)

Welcome GD..:thumb: Enjoy all these yahoo's crap they spooge all over this site. I always speak the truth about my riding abilities and all the wealth of knowledge I have with modding TTR scooters....:smirk:

Thanks for the welcome :thumb: I'm sure in time I'll learn who has good spooge and who has bad spooge :D

BTW got a question...if I want to post a reply in a thread that hasn't had a reply in a few months or reply to an old thread what kind of a reaction am I likely to get from the masses?I see one that I wanna reply to but it's been dead since Jan.

Thanks for the welcome :thumb: I'm sure in time I'll learn who has good spooge and who has bad spooge :D

BTW got a question...if I want to post a reply in a thread that hasn't had a reply in a few months or reply to an old thread what kind of a reaction am I likely to get from the masses?I see one that I wanna reply to but it's been dead since Jan.
Reply away, you are new so the thread is new to you...:thumb:

Sounds good :thumb: I'll do that in the morning....went out to dinner at a great Mexican restaurant and all the good food is catching up.Feeling very sleepy :snore:

See ya......

SRAD97750

Staff member
We are VERY easy going group and any kind of nonsense is NOT tolerated. You are safe to post here however you feel, without the fear of ridicule! (Unless you EVER take a photo without a helmet on, be prepared for an unwanted:prof:) -BIG DAN:thumb:

Welcome to DBA. Kick off your boots and stay a spell. :cheers:

Oh yeah, have some welcome Roost. :ride:

@Nedge :P

:lol: I thought about doing that, but then Edge wouldn't have anything to say. :smirk:

:smirk: almost lost my train of thought - oh yeah, Welcome Gramps :cheers: Pull up a stool, put your boots up, pour yourself a nice smooth single malt, light up a Cuban and stay a spell. :thumb:

Take that James and Timo :smirk:

welcome dude! have some roost!

just so ya know im the bad spooge :devil: just kiddin, although alot of peopl do have a problem with me... kyles a cool guy, i like him... im pretty dumb but i have my moments when i seem like einstien (<--did i spell that right?)...well im gonna spot my ramblin.