Noob From SoCal

That's because he needs to ride pronto. That ride itch gets worse than jock itch.

BTW, we should change the name of the thread to Honey do list wrap up.:prof:

:shocked:..........kinda makes you do this :hyper:. As for Honey do's..........worked on that this weekend! Gotta good handle on it! :devil:

Obviously you had far too many distractions getting in the way of relaxing with a cold beer! :smirk:...:cheers:

No pictures needed in my case...did that yesterday and something similar saturday.

Sat - Took trailer tire in to get replaced...be about an hour so I went and did some errands, got a package of tri-tips for fart and smile ...:smirk:, pciked of few odds and ends. went home, tinkered around the backyard a little bit then went and picked up the tire...Fixed myself a pitcher of some kind of rum, lemonade, cranapple...mambo jahambo...NOT BAD! relaxed outside for a while, grilled a tri-tip...THEE best tri-tip in the world I may add! "I've been told"...:prof:

Sun - Went out to begin taking care of the TH, getting it ready for this weekend. pulled it out of mothballs (storage in the way back) had a beer. Filled with fresh water, loaded bikes, had a beer. Got gear together, changed batteries in quads (for the tards :smirk:), applied another sticker on Husky for that added BONUS horsepower...:prof: had a beer...Finished up with all that...relaxed on the patio with the mrs with another beer then changed to water...ahhhhhhhhhh and took a nap in the louge chair on the NOT 100% shaded PATIO and got a little sunburned...:rolleyes:.....Played a little washer toss with the mrs...game sucks huge, takes about an hour to get 5 points! QUIT, went back to relaxing, grilled some burgers NOT the worlds best but damn close! and that was the day!

...that is all! :focus:

What is this, "Old Fart Weekend Wrap Up"? :smirk:

Seems to be a pattern here :smirk:

Well I'm still breathin':thumb:Sorry,I've been neglecting my duties as a DBA member and haven't posted much lately,so.......whoop me if'n ya wanna,I can take it :cry::lol: Been working on my xr350(in ''What Did You To Your Bike Today'' thread).Cut a nasty gash in my right hand while grinding a weld down on the Cobra muffler to the 350's header pipe.Bled a little but we wrapped it up and finished the job.I'll be here for while so if you guys wanna yell at me....c'mon :lol: :thumb:

James

Staff member
Well I'm still breathin':thumb:Sorry,I've been neglecting my duties as a DBA member and haven't posted much lately,so.......whoop me if'n ya wanna,I can take it :cry::lol: Been working on my xr350(in ''What Did You To Your Bike Today'' thread).Cut a nasty gash in my right hand while grinding a weld down on the Cobra muffler to the 350's header pipe.Bled a little but we wrapped it up and finished the job.I'll be here for while so if you guys wanna yell at me....c'mon :lol: :thumb:
:prof: Yeah what the heck dude, bailing out on us without a warning. :moon: :gibbs: :naughty:

:smirk: