Need help finding new bike!

I would personally get the YZ for the "versatility" and "availability" of "interchangeable" parts between them. The 2007 YZ has sweet suspension compared to the 05 and earlier.
Stock is good, personalize it to "YOUR" liking.... That way it's your bike. I would jump on a stock 07 for 2G in a heart beat over any bike older than 2002 in the YZ class. My first bike was an RM125 Many, Many moons ago. Zuk is a good choice as well, just not as interchangeable as the YZ's are.

I would personally get the YZ for the "versatility" and "availability" of "interchangeable" parts between them. The 2007 YZ has sweet suspension compared to the 05 and earlier.
Stock is good, personalize it to "YOUR" liking.... That way it's your bike. I would jump on a stock 07 for 2G in a heart beat over any bike older than 2002 in the YZ class. My first bike was an RM125 Many, Many moons ago. Zuk is a good choice as well, just not as interchangeable as the YZ's are.
Awesome, thanks so much. Going to try to get this thing tomorrow.

Sorry, what?
Palmer has me figured. The suspension alone is worth it to me. The 2000 if the owner is being truthful is just freshened up There really aren't any actual upgrades.

The 2007 is still about as good as you can get.

2200 and no title would be a deal breaker for me.

Awesome, thanks so much. Going to try to get this thing tomorrow.

Guess you never took the time to look at the YZ from all the threads after this one. Have a topic, stick to it!

Starting a new thread every time you see something else doesn't give you points, just makes you sound like you have no clue! But then again, I was a virgin a long time ago and got excited the first time I seen a cherry pop..

Guess you never took the time to look at the YZ from all the threads after this one. Have a topic, stick to it!

Starting a new thread every time you see something else doesn't give you points, just makes you sound like you have no clue! But then again, I was a virgin a long time ago and got excited the first time I seen a cherry pop..
Who the fuck is trying to get points on a website? I think that you should reevaluate your lifestyle, and the 6,200 posts you have made over 4 years.

Who the fuck is trying to get points on a website? I think that you should reevaluate your lifestyle, and the 6,200 posts you have made over 4 years.

My bunny slippers just ran and hid in the corner. Ddn't mean to harsh your mood kid.
And if you would like, when you turn 18 and are man enough , I rearrange your lifestyle to a wheelchair, eating from a straw.

I'm sorry big Dan.

My bunny slippers just ran and hid in the corner. Ddn't mean to harsh your mood kid.
And if you would like, when you turn 18 and are man enough , I rearrange your lifestyle to a wheelchair, eating from a straw.

I'm sorry big Dan.
Don't see reasons for coming at me over a computer screen, you need to check your attitude boy.