Need help finding new bike!

Yeah, go figure. I'd rather stay near 2 stroke also so I removed that post. Would you mind checking out that KTM and comparing the YZ to it??

Still your looking at a 4 t......as far as KTM goes I've got a 300XC, I consider it the best bike I've owned, it is a decent track bike and an awsome trail off-road bike, my RM rips and out turns the 300, but the XC is very easy to ride and so far very reliable, a little more spendy though.

Still your looking at a 4 t......as far as KTM goes I've got a 300XC, I consider it the best bike I've owned, it is a decent track bike and an awsome trail off-road bike, my RM rips and out turns the 300, but the XC is very easy to ride and so far very reliable, a little more spendy though.
Alright, so I'll throw the KTM out of the mix and it needed a carb adjustment anyways. So it's between those two YZ's. Which would you say?

Damn, I know I am really killing you right now feel free to ignore if it's getting to much but I just found this KTM and it looks like a damn beauty with a good price. How do you think this would stack up against that YZ250 '00?

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/4732935695.html
That's ok....it's a little more spendy but a good off road bike, it's the best option of the 4t's you have so far.also it has e start, but beware as KTM's have had their share of problems with their starters and battery's

That's ok....it's a little more spendy but a good off road bike, it's the best option of the 4t's you have so far.also it has e start, but beware as KTM's have had their share of problems with their starters and battery's
Alright, awesome. Now if you had to choose the '00 YZ250 or the KTM 250 xcf-w which would you choose and why? Either price is not a problem at this point.

Alright, awesome. Now if you had to choose the '00 YZ250 or the KTM 250 xcf-w which would you choose and why? Either price is not a problem at this point.
I'm a 2stroke guy, so the YZ......it's been debated but I feel the 4t's require more maintenance which equates to more time and money, others have said that the maintenance intervals of the four strokes are farther in between which evens it out, like I said before I've not owned a 4 t so just going off what I've observed from some of my buddies, and their experiences with those bikes.

I'm a 2stroke guy, so the YZ......it's been debated but I feel the 4t's require more maintenance which equates to more time and money, others have said that the maintenance intervals of the four strokes are farther in between which evens it out, like I said before I've not owned a 4 t so just going off what I've observed from some of my buddies, and their experiences with those bikes.
Awesome, amazing reply thank you. I have just found a '04 RM 250 with some mods if you'd like to take a look. But, my top pick right now is the '00 YZ250.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/4684546958.html

That is the last bike that I am going to pin onto you, by the way. I really appreciate all the help that you have provided me, words can't describe how grateful I am for your help.

If you don't mind me asking, what should I be wary of? Not to sure.

Also, if you'd have to choose the '00 YZ or the '04 RM? (ignore the race part for now)

Just ask if the motor and suspension has had any work, if he has any receipts to show for it, I've got an 05 RM, which I feel is the funnest bike I've owned, but like I said before, the YZ is a great choice also, my personal preference lies with the Zook though. But while either choice would be a good one, you need to decide if you want The YZ that's maybe not as good as what the RM was built for(track) but may be more versatile, or the RM which is a suited for a more aggressive riding style, don't get me wrong, I trail ride the RM and it's ok, just can be a handful sometimes. As long as both bikes are in good shape, don't think you can go wrong here.