hey !

lol, i ain't scared. too funny. If you keep driving out past the Grange RaceTrack on Stoddard Wells road, past the signs that say "no legal riding area," you will come to the legal riding area. It's much better than the Barstow area. Nice hills and less rock. The only bad thing is the long ride to Slash X. I've only stopped there if I take the long way out.

I do love my 2 stroke so I'm not looking to get a new one soon. Just got my eye on one when I finally do decide its time to upgrade.

Got my pepper spray and no, I don't mind Barb.

You guys have a great weekend!!

lol, i ain't scared. too funny. If you keep driving out past the Grange RaceTrack on Stoddard Wells road, past the signs that say "no legal riding area," you will come to the legal riding area.
That's where we staged from last week.:thumb:
It's much better than the Barstow area. Nice hills and less rock. The only bad thing is the long ride to Slash X. I've only stopped there if I take the long way out.
I'm a fan of the longer rides, so that ride to the X isn't that bad.:devil:
Got my pepper spray and no, I don't mind Barb.
You should ride with Sun. You guys would pair up well. :smirk:
You guys have a great weekend!!
You too. Don't forget the Ride Report on the Marianas too. :busted:

Barbara, welcome to the forum. I am one of the normal guys. :P Hopefully one of these days in the near future we can all hook up for a ride. I know of some things happening in the near future as a matter of fact. :thinking:

Barbara, welcome to the forum. I am one of the normal guys. :P Hopefully one of these days in the near future we can all hook up for a ride. I know of some things happening in the near future as a matter of fact. :thinking:
so tell about these things that are happening in the "near future".