hey !

You forgot Rack is a Dick, and a couple others I'll leave out...:devil:
Welcome to DBA, if you start getting fan mail from other DBAer's better not answer.
So please kick back and hang on...
Expand on yourself; we would like to know some other things about you, like:
How long have you been riding, do you have a ridding significant other, how many bike do you/have you had. etc. etc :prof:
BTW Tim and Butthead hate me now and will never let me be trail boss again! :smirk:
I'll let you be trail boss..:devil:

LMAO! You guys rock, I think I'm gonna enjoy the group! Yes, definitely want to join you all for some rides. I've been riding about 30+years (oh shiite) and currently have the CR250 but want to get a YZ250f. I'm heading out this weekend to a new spot up in the Marianas with some friends. Will let you know if its a sweet place to ride

LMAO! You guys rock, I think I'm gonna enjoy the group! Yes, definitely want to join you all for some rides. I've been riding about 30+years (oh shiite) and currently have the CR250 but want to get a YZ250f. I'm heading out this weekend to a new spot up in the Marianas with some friends. Will let you know if its a sweet place to ride
Dumping the 2 stroke for a 4? YZ250F is a nice scooter. Looking to get a new one?

CDA,
As long as it not a Salmon run I am down for that! However, I know you will be all up on my but because I am slow, fat and did I mention slow!

Barb, can I call you that, or do you prefer Barbara? You are going to have to invite and/or share your rides and RR with the group. Some of the riders are down on this forum or live in cold ass climate and need to live through our ride reports. See even James the Admin is hurting to get out of the cold and ride. :prof:

CDA,
As long as it not a Salmon run I am down for that! However, I know you will be all up on my but because I am slow, fat and did I mention slow!

Barb, can I call you that, or do you prefer Barbara? You are going to have to invite and/or share your rides and RR with the group. Some of the riders are down on this forum or live in cold ass climate and need to live through our ride reports. See even James the Admin is hurting to get out of the cold and ride. :prof:
Palmer if you are the trail boss, you get to ride where ever you want, so you do not have to do the Salmon run. Oh and I am Slow, Fat and Bald, but I can ride real close and get some good footage from the helmet cam...:smirk:

Sorry Barbara - we are jacking your thread. As Palmer was saying the easterners and injured live for us westerners to post RRs. So please take pics and share your rides with the group..:ride:

Welcome to the fray Barbara. You have met alot of the kooks already. Great group of peeps here on DBA except for that admin guy. Gotta watch him.:P Alot of us love the dez. You will have to hook up with some of us on those rides.:thumb:

This thread almost made it to page three before turning depraved, you guys are slacking.
Barbara, welcome, good to have another hi-dez rider here.
Don't take any crap from these guys, just tell them to fark off when they start getting weird. Sun is good at that, and can give you some pointers.

:wave: Welcome aboard. As Timo said there are some cool people out here in your area, just a few you might want to stay clear of:devil: Otherwise, you can have 20+ DBAers show up for a ride out here in So Cal.:thumb:

Been there, done that.:doh:

You forgot Rack is a Dick, and a couple others I'll leave out...:devil:
Welcome to DBA, if you start getting fan mail from other DBAer's better not answer.
So please kick back and hang on...
Expand on yourself; we would like to know some other things about you, like:
How long have you been riding, do you have a ridding significant other, how many bike do you/have you had. etc. etc :prof:
BTW Tim and Butthead hate me now and will never let me be trail boss again! :smirk:

Now? Who said I ever did to begin with. :smirk:

I'll be your huckleberry.:devil:

If it's where I'm thinking of, it's a high risk area of the popo, and meth lab owners with shotguns.:eek:

Dumping the 2 stroke for a 4? YZ250F is a nice scooter. Looking to get a new one?

More important, switching to Blue.:thumb:

CDA,

When did we start playing 20 questions? :lol:

Come on now, I have to get the job done. Nobody what's show up to a ride expecting something different from what is said. :prof: besides, I am harmless. :lol:

This thread almost made it to page three before turning depraved, you guys are slacking.
Barbara, welcome, good to have another hi-dez rider here.
Don't take any crap from these guys, just tell them to fark off when they start getting weird. Sun is good at that, and can give you some pointers.
it's cause i just got here... :smirk:

welcome to the site Barbara :cheers: