hey !

Welcome to the spot.

that is a really fun area... i will be out there in stoddard wells tomorrow.

you should meet up with Sun. she loves this stuff as well.

James

Staff member
from So Cal, High Desert. Love to ride out in Stoddard Wells/ Barstow area. I currently ride CR250
Welcome Barbara. :cheers: Got any pictures of the CR250?

:thinking: I believe that you're in Sun's area and I know that she's always looking for people to ride with.......

SRAD97750

Staff member
Hey oh! Welcome to the spot! since you're from cali...
04_fistbump.jpg

I work in victorville everyday. We ride every week. Hit me up or catch a ride thread.

"Hey!" back at ya! :cheers: Welcome to DBA. There are a few of us that are local to you, All are really good people that would do anything for you, so feel free to post an invite, or join in on a posted up ride.:thumb: Well, almost everyone are cool, I'm an asshole, and Palmer is an ass, so definitely tread lightly when we are around.:smirk:

:wave: Welcome aboard. As Timo said there are some cool people out here in your area, just a few you might want to stay clear of:devil: Otherwise, you can have 20+ DBAers show up for a ride out here in So Cal.:thumb:

Hi Barbara:wave: WELCOME!

Nice to have you here. We need more females on this site:hail:

Yes, like others have said everyone here is pretty cool except for a few trouble makers who like to:poke: each other and do this:P all the time:lol: Its all in good spirit though:thumb:

I prefer to ride weekends because that is when most are riding or getting together but, often I work weekends so Im always looking for riding buddies weekday or otherwise. Lately I havent been riding as much desert because it is so expensive to drive out there just for the day, although I do want to head out tomorrow for the "King of Motos" in Johnson Valley.

We should ride someday!

:cheers:

"Hey!" back at ya! :cheers: Welcome to DBA. There are a few of us that are local to you, All are really good people that would do anything for you, so feel free to post an invite, or join in on a posted up ride.:thumb: Well, almost everyone are cool, I'm an asshole, and Palmer is an ass, so definitely tread lightly when we are around.:smirk:

You forgot Rack is a Dick, and a couple others I'll leave out...:devil:
Welcome to DBA, if you start getting fan mail from other DBAer's better not answer.
So please kick back and hang on...
Expand on yourself; we would like to know some other things about you, like:
How long have you been riding, do you have a ridding significant other, how many bike do you/have you had. etc. etc :prof:
BTW Tim and Butthead hate me now and will never let me be trail boss again! :smirk: