Finally exercising again.

Anybody have any good exercises for a bad lower back?
I go to the chiro twice a week to get the curve back into it and So far no good.... It helps but I just cant shake that sharp pain.

Have you ever tried acupuncture? I never have but have heard other people talk about it.

On a side note though, just my own opinion, I'm not a big fan of heavy reliance on chiropractic practices. No bad prior experiences, maybe naive on my part, but just don't like the thought of continual forced manipulation of the joints. If that is what they are doing.

Have you tried Physicsl therapy, more if a non-forced muscle stretching and strengthening routine? Again, not really knowing your specific ailment. Your melon stuck in upward position in your gluteus maximus?

Well we all try and find the one weight loss program that will work for us. I believe I found mine. I saw this and had to laugh. :lol: I was searching the web and saw the this and thought it is just my style. :smirk: Seeing how I am CR500 this and CR500 that. Take a look at this. I know it is pointless but, oh well. Just trying to laugh a little bit.
http://www.cr500us.com/

1 word......
.......YOGA....
I've been dabbling in it recently and it seems to help with my back issues....just saying.... also Yoga class does wonders for your libido...