wend. skatepark on bmx
thur... skatepark on bmx
fri.. skatepark on bmx with son
sat ...track with sdmike and peezy
sun... bmx at skatepark with son.
mon...skatepark on bmx
tue.... skatepark on bmx
wend... skatepark on bmx
thur... 5 hours of techy singletrack on the dirtbike.

yea i think its all caught up to me and im sore and tired as can be. the horrible thing is that i have ate like crap the entire time so i am just maintaining for this past couple weeks :foul:

That is some serious fun exercising there.:thumb: The toughest part is eating right.

That is some serious fun exercising there.:thumb: The toughest part is eating right.
i cant stand boring run's. it kills me inside and with a skate park thats free and usually empty in the morning i just cant pass it up.

i need to cut out the sugary stuff. other then that we eat pretty good. the wife has been cooking a lot of paleo stuff.

i cant stand boring run's. it kills me inside and with a skate park thats free and usually empty in the morning i just cant pass it up.

i need to cut out the sugary stuff. other then that we eat pretty good. the wife has been cooking a lot of paleo stuff.

Yeah I am not a runner as well. I use to run all the time when playing soccer and had no problem running up and down the field for 90 mins, but if you want to go on a run, I am not a fan. That is another reason why I ride MTBs.

mon... skatepark on a skateboard
tue... skatepark on a skateboard
wend. skatepark on bmx
thur... skatepark on bmx
fri.. skatepark on bmx with son
sat ...track with sdmike and peezy
sun... bmx at skatepark with son.
mon...skatepark on bmx
tue.... skatepark on bmx
wend... skatepark on bmx
thur... 5 hours of techy singletrack on the dirtbike.

yea i think its all caught up to me and im sore and tired as can be. the horrible thing is that i have ate like crap the entire time so i am just maintaining for this past couple weeks :foul:

Here is what my week looks like

Mon - work
Tue - work
Wed - work
Thur - work
Fri - work
Sat - work around the house
Sun - shoe horn in a ride here and there and work around the house.

I'm doing something backwards. :bonk:

Here is what my week looks like

Mon - work
Tue - work
Wed - work
Thur - work
Fri - work
Sat - work around the house
Sun - shoe horn in a ride here and there and work around the house.

I'm doing something backwards. :bonk:
You can have my schedule.

You got nothing on me dude! I have no heart disease, but had to get a "tear the heart of my chest" valve job. Jesus! It's like you are a little kid again! Baby steps! WTF? Why?

Holy crap! I can't do those squirrel cage/hamster wheel machines like you do. I need real world stuff. I walk a local place near me that is a National Park and has miles of trails with big hills. Nothing changes on a bike, but everything changes when you walk in a really cool place.

It makes the fact that you need to get better by working a lot more palatable. Just sayin'.

Buckrun

I have been slacking on the PT but went out for a run yesterday. I'm not sure why, but I've had a pretty big headache since yesterday afternoon and a little bit now. It started out with my eyes blurry for a few minutes, then turned into a sweet headache. It almost felt like the concussion headache, very sensitive to light, nauseous, etc. Has that ever happened to anyone? Maybe I can blame my bad nutrition on this one?

I have been slacking on the PT but went out for a run yesterday. I'm not sure why, but I've had a pretty big headache since yesterday afternoon and a little bit now. It started out with my eyes blurry for a few minutes, then turned into a sweet headache. It almost felt like the concussion headache, very sensitive to light, nauseous, etc. Has that ever happened to anyone? Maybe I can blame my bad nutrition on this one?
That reminds me of a story V; just the other day, Monkey-boy came home and said, "Dad I've got a real bad headache and I'm seeing stars". I said, have you seen a Doctor?" He said, "No, just stars"...........

On a more serious note (not that the above wasn't serious) make sure you are well hydrated. Sounds like migraine symptoms :noidea: