Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

Have you ever driven one?
I used to work for a high-end repair shop waaay back in the day that specialized in Porsches, Lambo's, Ferraris, etc., and have recently worked for VW of America, who owns Lamborghini...

Have you ever driven one?
I used to work for a high-end repair shop waaay back in the day that specialized in Porsches, Lambo's, Ferraris, etc., and have recently worked for VW of America, who owns Lamborghini...

You work for VOW? Hahaha, I did back in late 70's through mid 80's. Even have all my certificates from being a Parts Professional, to Parts Manager. Then I saw retirement at the County and in 4.5 months, I will be retired. Remember, that was back when it was VPA, then Porsche said we do not want to be affiliatted with lock or wave washers. <the joke back then. I did not know they bought Lambro...

VW owns about 20 different car companies, or has controlling interest in them; Porsche (actually I think it's the other way around and Porsche bought out VW in a hostile corporate takeover), Bentley, Audi, Lamborghini, Austin, Seat, Daimler, Skoda, Bugotti, and a slew of others I had never heard of til I worked there.
I am not a big fan of Lambo's though.
I'll take a Ferrari any day over a Lambo. They're like comparing a Lexus to a Nissan IMO.

Last edited:
Thats another win for the Ford GT
C3XP1nJXAAALQKj.jpg:large

Totally scored today on vehicle front!
my 7 seat SW is dead'ish so my sis bought a Merc vito 8 seater crew bus for my new company vehicle and until it's ready on tuesday i have this...IMG_20170210_203445.jpg

IMG_20170210_234924.jpg
So we farmed out the kids and went for Italian and a cinema visit to see Trainspotting 2! Sounds iffy but if you know the original T1 with Ewan Macgregor then you will know what i mean :devil::smirk: