Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

Went to work on Monday and got high!
View attachment 30056
Ddidnt get high enough so went through 3 cherry pickers til i got high enough:devil::pothead:

View attachment 30057
View attachment 30058

View attachment 30059

you know what would be fun? See if you can drop a deuce on a car windshield from as high as you can get. I mean it probably isn't as easy as you would first think,first off you are not able to easily view the target while dropping anchor, so accuracy is affected here, also you cannot be certain of the shape of the projectile until its out then the uncertain aerodynamics come into play as does many other variables such as wind,humidity and so on......but still bring a few friends along a couple beers and it should be fun.

you know what would be fun? See if you can drop a deuce on a car windshield from as high as you can get. I mean it probably isn't as easy as you would first think,first off you are not able to easily view the target while dropping anchor, so accuracy is affected here, also you cannot be certain of the shape of the projectile until its out then the uncertain aerodynamics come into play as does many other variables such as wind,humidity and so on......but still bring a few friends along a couple beers and it should be fun.
Don't forget trajectory and spindrift

Hahahah :rifle:

I could just drop the basket 3 foot above my least favoured car in the car park and go for it but the head master of the school car park that the cherry picker is parked in might ban us and our machine and being that there are about 30 class rooms facing us while I go for it that shit might just go viral then I'll be shotgun shitting spurts for a year waiting on the cops chasing me for xposure on school grounds:loco::bleep::smirk:

I could just drop the basket 3 foot above my least favoured car in the car park and go for it but the head master of the school car park that the cherry picker is parked in might ban us and our machine and being that there are about 30 class rooms facing us while I go for it that shit might just go viral then I'll be shotgun shitting spurts for a year waiting on the cops chasing me for xposure on school grounds:loco::bleep::smirk:

If you want shit spurts, then just drink a six pack of Budwieser......on second thought is drinking more than 3/4 of a can of that stuff even possible?

E53518A0-604B-40CC-9EA7-CACBEF507AF1.jpg