2003 RM 250 Jetting Questions

I like to use a long piece of fuel line: put it on the carburetor, take the floatbowl off, and turn it over and hold the assembly up so y ou can see the float contacting the needle, blow through the line and move the float from open to closed and see where it shuts your air off. I use what you would call a firm exhale.

I like to use a long piece of fuel line: put it on the carburetor, take the floatbowl off, and turn it over and hold the assembly up so y ou can see the float contacting the needle, blow through the line and move the float from open to closed and see where it shuts your air off. I use what you would call a firm exhale.

Yep I use BLOW HARDS method also. Dang Andy, I didn't know we were so much alike. So I must be the resident ASS and you must be the BLOW HARD... :smirk:

After skimming through this. I don't seem to recall anybody asking or commenting. Are we using a factory manual on this project??? It will show you how to adjust the float height. Id be willing to bet that its somewhere between 15-17 mm.