2003 RM 250 Jetting Questions

I'll definitely get some yamalube, i used to run it in my KTM and liked it. I had heard good things about amsoil so i thought id give it a try.

My favorite all time oil was suzuki ccs bit they don't make it anymore. Same goes for Kawasaki premix oil though they still make it. The zooks love the basic oils at stock mixing ratios. Always follow the manufacturers specs. :thumb:

Didnt even know you could adjust that!

Do you just turn the part that you pull out? I read that it should be set at 10-12 clicks out?
I said it about 10 post back. Lol, but no you don't need to pull it to turn it just turn it. Read my first post about how I set mine.

My favorite all time oil was suzuki ccs bit they don't make it anymore. Same goes for Kawasaki premix oil though they still make it. The zooks love the basic oils at stock mixing ratios. Always follow the manufacturers specs. :thumb:
Yeah mine loves the castor but hates the ester blend :smirk:

No arrow And I don't hear any clicking. It did something though because I can't get the bike to idle now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 26
Haha yea that's why it wasn't idling I noticed that right after I was just in a rush.
Maybe I can pick up one of those choke assembly's. I have a zip tie on mine just so it will allow the choke to stay on.

Gonna try a 42 pilot jet too just to see if that makes it any better

Tried a 42 pilot jet and no better...I did find that the choke now does not work.

I'm thinking that maybe the choke is staying in the on position all the time?

Gonna try an carb from my buddies 05 just so i can rule out any motor problems. If that makes it run good im gonna swap his choke assembly to my carb and try that.

Swapped my buddies choke and float assembly on to my carb and it runs the same.

Our jetting, needle height and slide are the same.

Any ideas guys? I'm stumped