2 Stroke 1988 Honda Cr250r

I've been looking at cr pics. It looks like the 02-07 bend is the closest to the 88-89 brake pedal. Anyone have any idea if this will work? My pedal is poo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one on eebers us but toe grip is a bit bent the item number is 351385293416 :) I dont think the later pedal will fit would have heard about it alr3ady! :(

Last edited:
If you're already thinking about your next bike then your 88 would break / part out very wel!
going by bike prices over there you could easily buy a much newer cr from the proceeds especially if you offer international shipping to the UK!

The aftermarket for us is shitty. Next bike o want is the 96 cr250.

One of the best if not the best year that they made if you ask me. Sadly the next year they basically ruined the bike. Although the "we just mail it in, we don't really ride these things or know what to look for when we ride them" moto monthlies" raved about the poor handling crappy power banded rig that followed the 96. At least until the people who bought them on the recommendations of the mags starting chiming in and privateers who rode hondas before started changing brands.

My next resto
2b8c13d74dcd036f6f610300b5d9f101.png

May just overhaul and keep riding. Running strong still as of now. 1983 XL600R. Plastics are beat and aftermarket. Older pic