450F YZ450F Pics

Well that means you are way faster than I am! So looks like I will be running blocker/sweep! :banana:
How fast are your rangers? I'm at the level of a mid pack Senior beginner rider, will that keep me in front of those guys? :ride:

How fast are your rangers? I'm at the level of a mid pack Senior beginner rider, will that keep me in front of those guys? :ride:

Kind of like hunting bear (not bare) with a buddy...if a bear starts chasing you all you've got to do is out run your buddy...New meaning to "The buddy system"!

Nice bike...I didn't notice any pastel colors :thumb: You know I'm just giving you shit............:hug:

So I haven't seen any YZ450 pics up here yet, so throw them up.

I start with mine.
Fast on the Crate:
P1013845.jpg

P1013837.jpg

Off the stand:
P2090028.jpg

Nice bike CDA. :thumb:

thanks everyone, those pics are from last year, it's still pretty clean but beat up a good bit more. I'd like the hear the water crossing story, we have quite a few of those where I normally ride that one is the more shallow of them, the others will take you down stream if you get hung up

thanks everyone, those pics are from last year, it's still pretty clean but beat up a good bit more. I'd like the hear the water crossing story, we have quite a few of those where I normally ride that one is the more shallow of them, the others will take you down stream if you get hung up

Need to go into the Ride Report section and look up "the....extraction......" (whatever it's called....)

James

Staff member