Yz250f buy this head or send off mine

my intake valves have zero'd out. I've debating buying this

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...416&category=177970&pm=1&ds=0&t=1447621797322

And selling my head to make up
Some change, or just send mine off. Which would be cheaper and I wouldn't have much down time if I purchased that head. Help!

You are better off sending your head off to be serviced. You'll end up with all new parts properly seated with zero hours. This auctioned head might be at its end and you'll never know.

You are better off sending your head off to be serviced. You'll end up with all new parts properly seated with zero hours. This auctioned head might be at its end and you'll never know.

I thought that head might have already been sent n basically new. I messaged the seller and asked.

How much am I looking at if I send it off to fast heads

I thought that head might have already been sent n basically new. I messaged the seller and asked.

How much am I looking at if I send it off to fast heads

You don't need to send it to fast heads unless you need the extra horsepower and response to keep up with the nations top A riders. And if that were the case you would be tuning your 2016 yammi and not an 05.
That being said, the stock head on that Yamaha is awesome and so are the valves. Find a local reputable shop and bring the head there for inspection and service. It's worth the money. Where you located?

I used Fastheads because I wanted different seats and guides than what Honda sends. His process is better than others, for that. He Didn't claim to be able to port for the nationals.

What was once the penultimate seat cutting machine (Serdi) falls a little short for rigs that spend so much time at plus 11k.