250 Yz250 won't start

Lol, hopefully I'll have It running soon, the sleeve looked great, I'm hoping I won't have to bore it. I forgot to take pics of the cylinder.

Alrighty, the sleeve was worse than I thought, so I just bought a new sleeve. Anybody here ever swap the sleeves themselves? Or should I just take it to a machine shop?

Nope, Don't try it. Its not worth it. Have someone that knows wtf there doing try to change that. Your wallet will thank you lol

#beentheredonethat

Dont put a sleeve in it. Get it replated with Nikasil. Thats what is should have come with in the first place. Thats what it deserves to have.

Also. I wouldnt just take it to a machine shop. Sure they could do the job. But will it get done correctly? IF and thats a big IF. I was gonna steel sleeve a dirt bike engine. I would send it to some place like LA Sleeve. I know they know what they are doing.

Also. I wouldnt just take it to a machine shop. Sure they could do the job. But will it get done correctly? IF and thats a big IF. I was gonna steel sleeve a dirt bike engine. I would send it to some place like LA Sleeve. I know they know what they are doing.
It is an LA sleeve that I bought, my dad has known the man that owns this machine shop for years and years, I believe it's going to be done right.