85 YZ 85 Boyesen Reeds

OK, so I bought this YZ85 motor and it came with Boyesen reeds with the whole intake minus the boot from the reed block to the carb. Is this a special boot or just use rubber hose that fits and two clamps from one side to the next? Where do I get this boot if it is a special boot?

The Oem block/valve has the all in one valve boot piece. this one comes out and stops but can not connect it to the carb without a boot of some sort?

Oh and is it worth changing to begin with. I have the oem one on now but if there is a significant difference, I will get what I need and put it in.

Jackson if you want to run that Boyesen rad valve you need that boot. I would start with www.RockymountainMC.com If you cant find it there. I would go directly to Boyesen to order it. Thats just me. But you may be able to make it work with a short piece of radiator hose or something like that.

Jackson if you want to run that Boyesen rad valve you need that boot. I would start with www.RockymountainMC.com If you cant find it there. I would go directly to Boyesen to order it. Thats just me. But you may be able to make it work with a short piece of radiator hose or something like that.

yeah, i am thinking about that smoke, but my thing is do I really want worry about it? will it make that much of a difference. I am thinking about going to Tractor supply and seeing if they have a heavier duty than standard rad hosing and try that.