yz 250 too much power?

Well I was so pleased that you were willing to contribute and HELP some make a beloved YZ 250 IDLE.

That charm school must be working!

I really dug deep on that one. I left it in, let it idle, and yielded 6 children, six different times.
I really don't like my two strokes to idle. But eh, maybe Mr. Finest does. Just pointing out the screw. :smirk:

He probably got the idke set and went riding . I have gad mi e ten dats and havent done a serious ride yet.

You are really starting to screw up words old fella. Has you friend floyd been haning out of the trousers and getting to much air? I know oxigen in large doses can be harmfull to the brain. It's why I see so many old people walking around with dependent bottles of the stuff.

2003. Buts it's pretty nice, rebuilt motor,Hinson basket, Hinson clutch disc, Hinson inerhub and proaction suspension
I hate these young kids that will discount a bike because of its age. It's like if it not a 2015 it's a piece of crap. That's BS to me. Age means nothing, it's a machine it can be rebuilt and made new. It's all about condition. A good runner is a good runner no matter the year :thumb: congrats on the bike! Good to see another 2t out there!