Your Tricks

ive done a couple 1 handers and thats about it.

coming from my BMX skatepark background i could see myself trying things like no handers and no footers... maybe even a can can eventually when i get more and more comfy doing jumps.

I can sit in my chair and in one hand have a cold beverage and the other a rag for wiping down my bike. All the while posting on DBA...:thumb: If I remove the bike from the stand, I have nothing...

James

Staff member
Oh lets see I've done loop outs, endoes, 3-4 front filps (me only, not sure where the bike went:cry:), and once I even managed to do a Superman Indian Air variation.:shocked: BTW all of this was unintentional.:P I don't have big enough cojones for FMX. :bonk:

I will tell you one thing I'm good at though it's called "Ragdolling". :ride: :lol:

lol... this thread went down hill fast. Lets see... i've done one handers, no handers, no footers and a nothing on purpose and a superman that wasn't lol. i've always wanted to do a can can or a nac nac but never have gotten up the courage to swing my leg over...

Once upon a time, I had a CR80 and I thought that I was freestyler. So I used to hit jumps at a construction site down the street. I could do a lame superman, no handers, nothings, nacs, and no footers. Haven't tried anything on the big bike except for a no footer, which is still fun!

Oh lets see I've done loop outs, endoes, 3-4 front filps (me only, not sure where the bike went:cry:), and once I even managed to do a Superman Indian Air variation.:shocked: BTW all of this was unintentional.:P I don't have big enough cojones for FMX. :bonk:

I will tell you one thing I'm good at though it's called "Ragdolling". :ride: :lol:

The real test will be if you have the cojones for the desert :prof::smirk: