Your Take on Bike Graphics

This is real outragest.
kozeyfrx.png

You guys know me - I'm not the guy promoting Sikk Arse Graffixx but, Monkey-Boy had to have this shit. A couple of oldies - I think he went through his Geico Honda phase here. :smirk: Never underestimate the power of a baddarse set of Sikkk, and I do mean Sikkk graphics. You'd be surprised at the added HP. :prof:100_3043.JPGDSCN0269.JPGDSCN0285.JPG100_3048.JPG100_3117.JPG

James

Staff member
Bwahahaha - that's because I have to pull up with the Motorhome and trailer. If I pull up and there is some dumbarse parked there, it sets me in a crappy mood, pronto-like. By the way, who else but a photographer would even notice that. :lol:
Hey the background is just as important as whatever you're shooting. :prof: :lol:

For example...how about some PASTA PIZZA SALADS?!

(We got pretty ticked off with the location of those carnie type venders, ruined a killer section of the track. :foul:)

DBA_4708.jpg

The loose chain is on purpose - the AMA stepped in and handicapped Monkey-Boy. Rule 1465(3) states, "No Kid shall destroy their competition, they are only allowed to humiliate the competition."
By the way Snow - thanks for noticing and pointing out the chain :lol: Also, I've always liked the look of your bike. :thumb: Make you feel bad yet? :smirk:

The loose chain is on purpose - the AMA stepped in and handicapped Monkey-Boy. Rule 1465(3) states, "No Kid shall destroy their competition, they are only allowed to humiliate the competition."
By the way Snow - thanks for noticing and pointing out the chain :lol: Also, I've always liked the look of your bike. :thumb: Make you feel bad yet? :smirk:
you know what, I'm not even going to touch this post. I'm just going to step away and watch some por...... news.