You wouldn't believe this guy I know!

This one guy I know, he never takes his bike off the stand, can you believe it! And this other guy never takes his bike out of second gear!

Oh yeah, and my science fair project did me well!
1. me and my trifold will be on the first page of the education section in the newspaper.
2. I have a fighting chance, if not the biggest chance of going to Ashland university to present to state
3. I got an incredibly high grade on it.
4. My pictures managed to draw over a load of pretty girls in which I flirted with for 20 minutes

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

This one guy I know, he never takes his bike off the stand, can you believe it! And this other guy never takes his bike out of second gear!

1. me and my trifold will be on the first page of the education section in the newspaper.
2. I have a fighting chance, if not the biggest chance of going to Ashland university to present to state
4. My pictures managed to draw over a load of pretty girls in which I flirted with for 20 minutes

Great Job !!!! :thumb: glad I was able to write that for you. Hope the university never finds out. :smirk:

and as far as the girls go, work it,,,,,work it :lol:

:noidea: :devil:

James

Staff member
Sweet dude, take it all the way to state. :ride:

:noidea: BTW why haven't we seen any photos of the tri-fold? :smirk:

Oh and Jackson...shhhh :devil: don't spoil it for the kid. :naughty:

Thanks everyone, I was in the top 2 best projects of over 100 people. So now I'm going to Ashland University the day before my race to present to district! :banana: